Your shopping cart is empty.
Leasing Tennant floor cleaning equipment provides you with high-performance cleaning performance and predictable costs without the long-term commitment of ownership. Tennant's FlexClean® takes the benefits of leasing to the next level by providing a total solution: Tennant equipment, service and support all in one. With a FlexClean plan, you'll be able to free up your cash, avoid costly surprises and focus on running your business. Contact your Tennant sales representative to discuss the benefits of FlexClean and which option is best for you.
- KEEP YOUR FLEET AT TOP PERFORMANCE
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & SAFETY
- SIMPLIFY BUDGETING WITH ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT
- Depend on years of service from proven components and rugged construction designed to work in the harshest environments.
- Reduce training expenses with easy-to-operate cleaning machines.
- Rely on Tennant service and TennantTrue® parts to prolong machine life and get optimum performance from your Tennant floor cleaners.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily maintenance on equipment with easy-to-identify, yellow maintenance touch points.
- Look for QA Controls® and Set and Forget™ features that lock in preferred cleaning settings to maximize efficiency.
- Experience more uptime with simple-to-maintain machines built to run longer, so operators can be more productive.
- Rely on TennantTrue®Service, a choice of maintenance plans with predictable scheduling and costs.
- Count on our nationwide network of 500+ factory-trained technicians for fast response to questions or problems.
|FlexClean Gold||FlexClean Silver|
|Planned maintenance parts & labor*||Planned maintenance parts & labor**|
|Trip charges||Trip charges|
|Employee training||Employee training|
|TechLine phone support||TechLine phone support|
|Award winning innovations||Award winning innovations|
|Emergency repairs and break down calls|
* does not include pads, chemicals, or detergents
**does not include pads, brushes, chemicals, detergents, or batteries
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.