Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
S7 Walk-Behind Battery Sweeper
Tennant's S7 Walk-Behind Sweeper is built to stand up to a variety of environments, while operating quietly to avoid disruption.
- Sweep virtually anytime, anywhere, with cordless operation and wide sweeping paths.
- Clean either hard or soft floors with an adjustable main brush and side brush.
- Operate confidently with long-lasting components, including a steel frame and durable covers and handles.
- Sweep even light industrial environments.
- Clean multiple surfaces such as carpet, VCT, polished stone, terrazzo, grouted ceramic and porcelain tile, concrete and asphalt.
Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Dump Type: Manual
Estimated Run Time: Up to 3 hours
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Power Source: Battery
Weight: 267 lbs / 121 kg
Machine Length: 49 in / 1245 mm
Machine Height: 37.75 in / 959 mm
Squeegee Width: 14.96 in / 380 mm
Cleaning Path: 28 in / 700 mm
Hopper Capacity: 1.6 cubic ft / 45 L
Dust Control Systems: Dry
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 28000 sq ft / 2601 sq m (S7)
Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
Service Plans: Pay as You Go, Block of Time, Silver
Charger type: On-board
Machine Width: 29 in / 737 mm
RPMs: 550 rpm (main brush), 220 rpm (side brush)
S7 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Increase cleaning time with large debris hoppers.
- Increase productivity with 1.6 ft3 / 45L hopper capacity.
- Clean hard and soft floors, in addition to outdoor spaces, with one versatile sweeper.
- Continuously clean for up to three hours with powerful battery operation.
Maintain Health & Safety
Helps contain dust and debris while cleaning to maintain the well-being of employees and guests.
- Breathe easy with a self-cleaning filter shaker in combination with filtration of 99.5% at 5 microns.
- Protect employees and your floors with sealed batteries that prevent harmful overspills or splashes.
Enhance Facility Image
Versatile design enables you to efficiently clean both open and congested spaces
- Easily clean corners and edges with an adjustable side brush.
- Efficiently pick up debris with the ‘W’ bristle pattern brush.
- Utilize two cleaning modes on the S6 sweeper – one for light debris; one for heavy.
- Capture larger debris with engagement of the S7’s flap trap.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
Deliver consistent sweeping results with these easy-to-operate and maintain sweepers.
- Clean anywhere, any time without needing an electrical outlet due to cord-free operation.
- Conveniently charge the battery with an on-board charger that plugs into a standard 120V outlet.
- Ensure successful operation and performance with an easy to use and understand console.
- Easily see battery status with battery discharge indicator lights.
- Confidently maneuver with sturdy handles and an easy-to-engage drive lever (S6).
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.