Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Commercial & Industrial Vacuums
Find the Optimal Tennant Vacuum for Your Space
Whether you need a lightweight backpack vacuum for office stairways or the lobby, a wide-area cleaning path vacuum for aisles, or a low-profile upright canister vacuum to clean under desks and furniture, there's a Tennant vacuum to help you keep your facility looking its best. Choose from our comprehensive selection of professional grade upright, backpack, wet-dry and canister industrial vacuum cleaners. In addition to manufacturing top-tier machines and pioneering cleaning innovations, Tennant is your trusted partner for parts, supplies and service. Contact a Tennant representative for help customizing a vacuum with your exact features and specifications.
If mobility is your chief concern, lightweight upright and backpack vacuums go anywhere with ease. For medium size areas, reliable canister vacuums and single- and dual-motor uprights are user-friendly and easy to maintain. Versatile wet-dry vacuums come in two different sizes along with a continuous pump out and squeegee option. To make short work of large spaces, choose a wide area vacuum. Any Tennant vacuum you choose will provide years of worry-free operation.
- Lower your total cost of ownership with durable, reliable Tennant vacuums that have a longer service life with lower parts and service expenses.
- Extend the life of your carpet with Tennant vacuums CRI certified to effectively remove soil.
- Improve indoor air quality with standard HEPA filtration that effectively traps fine particles that can trigger allergic reactions and asthma.
- Rely on durable major components proven in commercial applications for more than five years — and in some cases, more than 10 years.
- Improve operator comfort and productivity with ergonomically designed vacuums and tools.
Once you select a Tennant Vacuum, TennantTrue® Parts will help you get the greatest return on your investment — reducing your overall cost to clean.