Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
V-CAN-16 Dry Canister Vacuum
Easy and efficient to use, this canister vacuum from Tennant can be used in a wide range of environments on carpets and hard floors. Designed for offices, stores, hotels, restaurants, and similar environments, this canister vacuum provides clever design features that help operators maneuver, even on stairs.
- Help users work without extra strain with a design tailored for efficient and ergonomic use.
- Maintain good indoor air quality while cleaning with standard 3-stage filtration.
- Clean without disrupting activity nearby using vacuums with quiet motors.
- Promote sustainable cleaning programs with vacuum housings constructed with up to 55% recycled plastic.
Filter Type: HEPA
Machine Length: 15.7 in / 400 mm
Power Cord Length: 40 ft / 12 m
Service Plans: Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Tank Capacity: 4.2 gal / 16 L
Machine Width: 16.5 in / 420 mm
CRI Seal of Approval: CRI Bronze
Machine Height: 14.4 in / 365 mm
Machine Type: Canister
Power Source: Corded
Sound Level: As low as 63 dBA
Weight: 14.3 lb / 6.5 kg
V-CAN-16 KEY BENEFITS
Maintain Health & Safety
Vacuum while maintaining good indoor air quality and a quiet environment with the V-CAN-16's thoughtful design features.
- Clean without negatively impacting air quality using standard 3-stage filtration.
- Schedule daytime cleaning without interrupting work nearby with vacuums that clean quietly.
- Have confidence in choosing Tennant vacuums — CRI Bronze certified when used with high-performance carpet tool.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Helps users work without unnecessary interruptions utilizing features of the V-CAN-16's ergonomic and efficient design.
- Minimize lifting and carrying strain with lightweight canisters.
- Manage the wand easily while transporting with a convenient handle.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.