Your shopping cart is empty.
Vacuum cleaners are a part of almost every business and facility you can think of, from retail stores and school libraries to hospital waiting rooms and office buildings. Nearly every facility has some type of soft floor that needs vacuuming on a regular basis.
One common type of vacuum is a canister vacuum, which are generally fitted with wheels, can clean a variety of surfaces and have small, maneuverable cleaning heads, making them perfect for cleaning around desks and furniture.
Benefits of Canister Vacuums:
- Canister vacuums have flexible hoses and longer cleaning wands to help staff easily reach under furniture
- Wheels help staff move the vacuum from space to space easily and efficiently
- Canister vacuums tend to be lighter weight and easier to carry than upright vacuums (Example: the V-CAN-10 canister vacuum weighs 9 pounds while the V-DMU-14 upright vacuum weighs 24 pounds)
- They generally have better suction and flow rate, which can mean easier and faster cleaning for your cleaning team
- Canister vacuums are quieter than other types of vacuums, which can be helpful in quiet environments like hospitals
- The tool options for canister vacuums are quite extensive to help cleaning staff efficiently clean all types of surfaces. Crevice tools, small brush tools, dry floor tools, and carpet tools all help clean various types of floors and debris.
- Because the weight is evenly distributed on wheels, canister vacuums often have larger motors, which means they can support larger filters as well
Wet-dry canister vacuums, as the name implies, can be used to clean up both wet spills, like water or even oily residue, and dry spills, like other common debris cleaned with vacuum cleaners. Some canister vacuums can even clean flooded areas, depending on tank size.
Dry canister vacuums are exceptional for cleaning dust and dirt found in soft floor areas like hotel rooms or offices, or hard floors, like those found in restaurants or small retail stores. The ability to clean both hard and soft floors make dry canister vacs a versatile tool to clean your facility.
Overall, canister vacuums are versatile, lightweight, easy to use and offer high maneuverability, making them high performing and built for productivity.