Your shopping cart is empty.
All websites which operate across certain parts of the European Union, and increasingly in other parts of the world as well, are required to obtain consent to use or store cookies (or similar technologies) on your computer or mobile device. This Cookies Policy provides you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies we use and the purposes for using them.
For further information about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Cookie?
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
- Essential Cookies. Some cookies are essential, or strictly necessary, for the operation of our website. They enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as shopping carts or e-billing, cannot be provided. Also included in this category are load balancing session cookies, which are used to distribute the process of web server requests across a pool of machines (instead of just one), for the duration of a session where necessary to carry out your interaction with our site.
- Performance Cookies. We use performance cookies to analyze how our visitors use our website and to monitor site performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages might be receiving error messages. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how our site works.
- Functionality Cookies. We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember choices you make to improve your experience. For example, for commerce-enabled features of our website the cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site. Functionality cookies also recall your customization preferences, such as your language preference when you come back to see us in the future.
- Direct Marketing Cookies. In order to create the most efficient web execution possible, as well as to ensure that there are no abuses to the system, Microsoft Corporation, on behalf of Tennant Company, collects administrative information such as patterns of navigation through this domain in order to provide you with relevant information. In order to bring you valuable promotions and other special offers, we may contact you from time to time by any means available. You may tell us at any time that you do not want us to contact you by mail, email, SMS or voice telephone with unsolicited marketing information at home or online. In order to complete and fulfill the request you have made to us, you may be required to provide relevant personal information, your address or email, or specific demographic information. In addition, in order to fulfill recurring requests, such as newsletter subscriptions we will need to retain a copy of your information. We may use information provided by you during your online visits in order to tailor the content or make suggestions of similar items you may be interested in. We or our affiliates, may, from time to time, send email to the address you have given in order to determine whether or not you still have interest in such mailings. Emails sent to you through this system may incorporate a technique known as a “Web beacon”. When you open the mail, the Web beacon informs us that your email address is still actively interested in the email sent to you. You may choose not to receive promotional email from the services provided by us, or unsubscribe from newsletters, at any time.
How to Delete and Block Our Cookies
Changing Your Cookie Settings
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser software. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or mobile device for the purposes described in this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings.
More Information About Cookies
For more useful information about cookies we would recommend you visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.