Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Use multi-functional orbital scrubbing technology for daily cleaning, deep grout / dimensional floor cleaning and chemical-free removal of commercial floor finish. Featured on the T300 / T300e, T500 / T500e, and T600 / T600e Walk-Behind Scrubbers, orbital scrubbing technology uses a rectangular scrub head that easily reaches into corners, along edges and into other hard-to-reach areas while leaving a clearly defined cut line. Combine the high down pressure of orbital scrubbing technology with the best pad for the job to maximize productivity and save on labor costs.
Choose Pads for Multi-functionality:
- White Polishing Pad helps removes soil and soft scuff marks with minimal dulling of the floor finish.
- Red Cleaning Pad handles everyday cleaning and light scrubbing to remove soil, scuff marks and black heel marks.
- Blue Scrubbing Pad, used for heavy-duty scrubbing and top-coat removal prior to recoating, removes dirt, spills and scuffs, leaving a clean, prepared surface.
- Maroon Surface Prep Pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors for finish applications. It’s used for heavy-duty scrubbing that removes two to four coats.
- Scotch-Brite™ Purple Diamond Pad performs daily cleaning and maintenance of polished floors.
- Green Turf Pad cleans deep into grout lines on tiled floors and effectively cleans terrazzo, non-slip surfaces, concrete and other uneven floors.
- Orbital Pad Backer With Velcro allows for compression of the working pad to the floor for optimal scrubbing or removal of floor finish. Its design prevents the working pad from falling off during use or transportation.
Spend less time removing commercial floor finish with Orbital Scrubbing technology. It works quickly and effectively using more down pressure than standard disc machines.
Eliminate the need to handle caustic stripping chemicals with a 3M™ Maroon Surface Prep Pad and a Tennant machine with ec-H2O NanoClean® and Orbital Scrubbing Technology.
Use Tennant’s multi-functionality orbital technology to maintain the most image-enhancing floor types, including wood, marble, terrazzo, VCT and grouted floor tiles. Perform daily scrubbing to remove soil and scuff marks, maintain clean grout lines, or prepare floors for a fresh coat of finish with this one versatile machine.
Remove commercial floor finish without using chemicals when preparing surfaces for recoating.
Working with Tennant equipment specialists, BSC Marsden South evaluated a new building with six types of flooring and chose the T300 Orbital Scrubber with ec-H2O NanoClean Technology to clean a variety of surfaces in a single pass and leave floors dry in seconds, reducing the risk of slip-and-fall accidents.
Choose an Orbital Scrubbing Head on these Tennant Walk-Behind Scrubbers
If you have any questions about our innovative products or would like to speak to a Tennant expert, please send us a message.
You can also call 1-800-964-9644. We are more than happy to help.