Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T350 Stand-On Floor Scrubber
High productivity rates and great maneuverability make this stand-on scrubber an ideal choice for large or obstructed spaces. Choose Tennant technologies like the ec-H2O NanoClean® system and Smart-Fill™ automatic battery watering for added benefits.
- Clean faster and longer with category-leading productivity rates exceeding 30,000 square feet (2,795 square meters) per hour.
- Ensure consistent cleaning results with programmable Zone Settings™ that reduce dependence on operator set-up for different cleaning conditions.
- Reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents and ensure soils are removed from the floor with optimized squeegee design and recovery system.
- Ensure operator comfort and control with ergonomics designed for a stand-on scrubber and easy-to-use machine controls.
- Reduce water consumption and disposal of conventional cleaning detergents into the waste stream with ec-H2O NanoClean technology.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 38016 sq ft / 3535 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4.0 hours
Main Down Pressure: Up to 91 lb / 41 kg
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 63.7 dBA (quiet-mode 59.7)
Solution Tank Capacity: 14.1 gal / 53 L
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Charger type: On-board
Cleaning Path: 20 in / 500 mm, 24 in / 600 mm
Machine Type: Stand-On, Ride-On
Recovery Tank Capacity: 18.4 gal / 70 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 275 rpm
Power Cord Length: 15 ft / 4.6 m
Squeegee Width: 30.1 in / 765 mm, 31.2 in / 793 mm
Head Type: Single or Dual Disk
T350 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Increase productivity with category-leading cleaning productivity of more than 30,000 square feet (2,795 square meters) per hour.
- Take advantage of the T350’s optimal down pressure, fast brush speeds and large-capacity solution and recovery tanks to clean effectively with fewer dump-fill cycles.
- Maximize uptime with a durable design, easy-to-access mechanicals, and readily available TennantTrue® parts and consumables.
- Assist operators with preventative maintenance and streamline their training with yellow maintenance touch points.
- Simplify training and obtain optimal results when you choose the T350 Pro-Panel™ with on-board maintenance videos.
- Use programmable Zone Settings to reduce set-up time for operators and clean more consistently.
Maintain Health & Safety
Protect the health and safety of your operators, customers and the environment with the Tennant innovations on this ergonomically designed stand-on machine.
- Ensure operator comfort and control with ergonomics designed for a stand-on machine with easy-to-use machine controls.
- Minimize the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with the optimized water recovery system and when you choose the T350 with ec-H2O NanoClean technology.
- Maintain wet batteries easily with Smart-Fill automatic battery watering.
- Perform routine maintenance efficiently with on-board tutorial videos.
- Increase operator comfort by managing machine speed via a speed dial on the console.
- Remove and maintain cleaning pads and brushes with less effort with the T350's Insta-Click™ magnetic cleaning head.
Enhance Facility Image
Clean a variety of hard floor surfaces consistently, even in obstructed spaces, with the efficient and maneuverable T350 Stand-On Scrubber.
- Ensure consistent results with programmable Zone-Settings that reduce dependence on operator set-up for different surfaces and areas.
- Incorporate daytime cleaning with Quiet-Mode™ operation that reduces machine noise levels to as low as 59.7 dBA.
- Clean a variety of floor surfaces, including textured and grouted floors, with excellent down pressure and multiple cleaning pad and brush choices.
- Minimize secondary cleaning operations on tougher soils like heavy oils by dispensing detergent on demand with the optional Severe Environment™ switch.
Minimize Environmental Impact
Reduce environmental impact without sacrificing cleaning performance using Tennant innovations.
- Reduce water consumption up to 70% and disposal of cleaning detergents into the waste stream with ec-H2O NanoClean technology.
- Learn more about the Life-Cycle Assessment that shows how using ec-H2O NanoClean reduces environmental impact in seven key categories over the life of a scrubber.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* ec-H2O NanoClean® technology is not suitable for all soils, including heavy concentrations of fats and oils. Depending on the type of soil, conventional chemical cleaners may be required.