Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
Drop the mop and get a better level of clean with the CS5 Micro-Scrubber. This innovative, 21st century scrubber eliminates many of the challenges of traditional mop and bucket cleaning. Instead of pushing around dirty water, the CS5's separate solution and recovery tanks deliver fresh water for scrubbing. Where traditional mop and bucket cleaning would often leave behind a slick, dangerous floor, the CS5 leaves a safer, drier floor by quietly and effectively recovering used water.
- Clean and dry in forward or reverse motions with the CS5's two-squeegee design.
- Operate under and around obstacles to clean hard-to-reach areas with the CS5's movable handle and compact size.
- Get up to 50 minutes of run time with the CS5's lightweight, lithium-ion battery (up to 75 minutes with optional battery upgrade).
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 10505 sq ft / 976 sq m
Estimated Run Time: 50 mins (standard), Up to 75 mins (optional)
Main Down Pressure: Up to 26 lb / 12 kg
Power Source: Lithium-Ion Battery
Sound Level: As low as 63 dBA*
Squeegee Width: 14.96 in / 380 mm
Machine Height: 41.29 in / 1049 mm (handle upright), 15.7 in / 399 mm (handle folded)
Machine Length: 24.21 in / 615 m (handle upright), 30.31 in / 770 mm (handle folded)
Weight: 43.65 lbs / 19.8 kg (with standard battery) - 44.53 lbs / 20.2 kg (with optional battery)
Charger type: Off-board
Cleaning Path: 11 in / 280 mm
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.3 gal / 5 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 160 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 1.3 gal / 5 L
Battery Charger Type: Corded
Head Type: Disk
Machine Width: 16.24 in / 412.5 mm
*For CE compliance, sound level is measured as an A-weighted sound pressure level per IOS 11201 and reported in accordance with ISO 4871
CS5 KEY BENEFITS
Maintain Health & Safety
Reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents, improve employee health, and scrub with clean water utilizing the health and safety features of the CS5 Micro-Scrubber.
- Get better control over dirt and germs by avoiding dirty mop water with separate 1.3 gallon / 5 liter solution and recovery tanks.
- Reduce slip and fall risk with a machine that effectively recovers water after cleaning, leaving a safer, drier floor.
- Improve ergonomics, employee health and safety, and job satisfaction with motorized brush agitiation that puts the strain of motion on the machine, not people.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Clean small, hard-to-reach areas in forward or reverse with the easy to operate and maintain CS5 Micro-Scrubber.
- Maximize machine uptime with a simple yet effective design that allows for easy maintenance.
- Plug in and charge the CS5 at your convenience with its lithium-ion battery.
- Easily clean hard-to-reach areas with a two-squeegee design that cleans in both forward and backward motions.
- Get more options for transport and storage with the CS5's adjustable handle.
Enhance Facility Image
Improve the cleanliness of your facility by switching from mop-and-bucket cleaning to mechanized cleaning with the CS5.
- Get better results with clean water from a separate solution tank.
- Clean grout lines between tiles with the scrubbing action of a mechanized scrubber.
- Improve cleanliness while using fewer chemicals and less water than traditional mop-and-bucket cleaning.
GDI Integrated Facility Services needed to find a mechanized solution to streamline floor cleaning and provide uniform results. By choosing the Tennant CS5 Micro-Scrubber, they were able to reduce overall cleaning time and improve cleaning performance.
Check out our helpful tutorial videos designed to help you perform service and maintenance on your CS5 Micro-Scrubber.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.