Your shopping cart is empty.
Five Functionalities of an Orbital Floor Scrubber
Posted in Cleaning Solutions,
When you think of orbital floor scrubbers, you may picture a project machine that is pulled out of storage or rented when you have a specific need. Think again.
Here are Five Functionalities of an Orbital Floor Scrubber:
- Removing Light Soil
- Heavy Duty Scrubbing
- Floor Finish Removal
- Maintaining Polished Floors
- Cleaning Tile Floors With Grout Lines
Today's orbital floor cleaning machines are maneuverable, ergonomically-designed workhorses that can handle anything from everyday scrubbing to floor finish removal. Many are designed with vibration mitigation and versatility in mind, offering great options for cleaning along walls and in corners.
For facilities with sustainability initiatives, an orbital floor cleaning machine can deliver environmental benefits that save money at the same time. Using an orbital scrubber makes it possible to remove floor finishes mechanically, without the use of pricey and caustic floor-stripping chemicals.
Whether stripping old finish or maintaining a floor, the wide variety of scrubbing pads available can make orbital floor scrubbers very versatile. One orbital floor cleaner can do everything from removing light soil, to heavy-duty scrubbing and floor finish removal, to maintaining a polished floor or even cleaning a tile floor with grout lines.
Five Questions to Consider When Choosing an Orbital Floor Cleaning Machine:
- Is the machine built durably enough for daily use in a wide variety of tasks?
- Does the machine have good vibration mitigation to allow operators comfortable use for a long period of time?
- Is the machine maneuverable enough to work in corners and along edges, saving operator time and effort?
- Is the machine effective in a range of tasks, from cleaning lightly soiled floors to stripping multiple coats of floor finish?
- If sustainability is a consideration, does the machine provide the option of cleaning or stripping floors without added chemicals?
While orbital floor scrubbing machines may have originally been built only for special projects, the current reality is different. Consider them as multipurpose floor cleaning machines that can handle almost any type of flooring issue – regular daily scrubbing, project use, deep cleaning, and more.