Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Environmental Services Manager
Patients, visitors and staff all expect your healthcare facility to be spotless. In fact, cleaning is important to scoring high in the HCAHPS national patient satisfaction survey that evaluates healthcare facilities. You know meeting these high standards takes constant effort. By choosing Tennant floor cleaning equipment, you can maintain a consistently high level of clean throughout your facility.
We know providing a clean environment is only one of your many responsibilities. The last thing you need is your staff sidelined by unreliable, inefficient and ineffective cleaning equipment. We build quiet, reliable, durable floor cleaning equipment to help you achieve maximum uptime and lower overall cleaning costs.
Tennant is also committed to your future, bringing you sustainable technologies and equipment. We partner with industry associations that certify our solutions to help create clean, healthy and safe environments. Learn more about our efforts to Minimize Environmental Impact.
Are you ready to chat with a Tennant representitive? Every facility poses unique challenges, but a conversation is the first step to finding the right solution.
- Improve traction and reduce the risk of slip-and-fall injuries with NFSI-certified Tennant technologies like ec-H2O™ and FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology.
- Reduce chemicals, water consumption and disposal with sustainable technologies including ec-H2O™, ec-H2O NanoClean®, FaST® and ReadySpace®.
- Decrease noise with machines that operate at safe, low sound levels.
- Protect air quality with machines that feature HEPA filtration to control dust.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily maintenance on equipment with easy-to-identify, yellow maintenance touch points.
- Look for QA Controls® and Set and Forget™ features that lock in preferred cleaning settings to maximize efficiency.
- Experience more uptime with simple-to-maintain machines built to run longer, so operators can be more productive.
- Rely on TennantTrue® Service, a choice of maintenance plans with predictable scheduling and costs.
- Count on our nationwide network of factory-trained technicians for fast response to questions or problems.
Choose a Committed and Caring Business Partner
Our commitment to creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world has made us a world leader in designing, manufacturing, servicing and selling solutions that help you keep your warehouses, plants and distribution centers clean.
Keep your machine running optimally. Shop thousands of OEM parts and consumables.
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.