Your shopping cart is empty.
Of all the unexpected challenges that come up during your day, keeping your facility clean shouldn't be one of them. By choosing Tennant floor cleaning equipment, you can maintain a consistent high level of clean throughout your facility. With reliable Tennant equipment and technology, you can also be assured your crew will spend their cleaning time productively rather than performing rework and complicated maintenance or waiting on repairs.
We know providing a safe working environment is one of your many responsibilities. That's why Tennant machines feature intuitive, easy-to-use controls and technologies like ec-H20™, which improves floor traction to reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents.
The last thing you need is your maintenance staff sidelined by unreliable, inefficient cleaning equipment. Choosing Tennant equipment for your plant, warehouse, or distribution center can help you achieve maximum uptime, plus a clean, safe working environment and lower overall cleaning costs.
Tennant Works for You
- REDUCE COST TO CLEAN
- PROVIDE A SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- MAXIMIZE UPTIME
- EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
- Depend on years of service from proven components and rugged construction designed to work in the harshest environments.
- Reduce training expenses with easy-to-operate cleaning machines.
- Rely on Tennant service and TennantTrue® parts to prolong machine life and get optimum performance from your Tennant floor cleaners.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily maintenance on equipment with easy-to-identify, yellow maintenance touch points.
- Look for QA Controls® and Set and Forget™ features that lock in preferred cleaning settings to maximize efficiency.
- Experience more uptime with simple-to-maintain machines built to run longer, so operators can be more productive.
- Rely on TennantTrue®Service, a choice of maintenance plans with predictable scheduling and costs.
- Count on our nationwide network of 500+ factory-trained technicians for fast response to questions or problems.
- Depend on innovative Tennant technologies to reduce reliance on detergents and tanks designed to reduce contact with chemicals.
- Improve traction and reduce the risk of slip-and-fall injuries with NFSI-certified Tennant technologies like ec-H2O ™ AND FasT® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology.
- Look for machines that operate at low sound levels.
- Protect air quality with machines that feature HEPA filtration to control dust.
Our commitment to creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world has made us a world leader in designing, manufacturing, servicing and selling solutions that help you keep your warehouses, plants and distribution centers clean.
Keep your machine running optimally. Shop thousands of OEM parts and consumables.
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.