Your shopping cart is empty.
This website is owned by Tennant Company whose address is 701 North Lilac Drive, P.O. Box 1452, Minneapolis, MN 55440, United States ("Tennant") and operated for and on behalf of itself and all of its worldwide subsidiaries (the "Tennant Group"). A list of the companies forming the Tennant Group is available on request by writing to us at the address below.
Collection of Personal Data Including Email Addresses
You may provide us with your Personal Data in order to receive information, advice, products, or services from us. We may request personal information about you and we may ask for information which enables us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you give us is either manually or electronically stored in our databases.
We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that we receive from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate zip/postal codes are received we may use third party software to correct them.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations, we may need to request additional evidence of identity from you, and we may use a credit reference agency for this purpose (who will record that an inquiry has been made).
Use of Personal Data
We process your Personal Data, and share your Personal Data with other members of the Tennant Group, or others, only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to:
- Provide the products or services you have requested or may be interested in;
- Send you records regarding our relationship or your transactions;
- Process your request for information or advice and send you newsletters;
- Send you updates on issues we think may be of interest to you;
- Notify you about new features, products, and special events;
- Provide you with marketing communications about our products and services as well as third party products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- Administer sweepstakes and contests;
- Personalize and deliver content and advertising on our website;
- Test changes and develop new features, products, and services;
- Generate and review data and reports describing our user base and usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of our website and perform research;
- Verify your identify, deter and prevent fraud, and enforce the legal terms that govern your purchase of good and services from us and use of our website;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot our website
- For the purposes of accounting; and
- To process your job application.
Data Collected Through Your Visits to This Website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may from time to time use technology to collect information about your use of our website. For example, we may use technology to track which pages of our website our visitors view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile aggregate statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. We use this type of data to improve the content and functionality of our website and our email updates, to better understand our customers and visitors, and to improve the services we offer.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our website such as those of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. These services use cookie-related technologies to help us analyze how users use our website, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of our website. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here, and you may use Adobe’s Opt-Out by clicking here.
Third parties whose products or services are accessible or marketed via our website may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer or device to collect information about your use of our website, in order to (i) inform, optimize, and serve advertising content based on past visits to our website and other sites and (ii) report how our advertising content impressions, other uses of advertising services, and interactions with these advertising impressions and services are related to visits to our website.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer or mobile device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as determining how many of our visitors are from outside of the U.S.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (for example, gmail.com or yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not share with, sell, or distribute your Personal Data to unrelated third parties for their own marketing purposes. We only share your Personal Data with third parties under these limited circumstances:
- We may share various details about you with other members of the Tennant Group, our partners, authorized distributors, advisers and other agents in order to provide you with the specific products or services you require or to look after products or services you currently receive from us;
- We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases and denied parties' lists, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, transfer of business, dissolution or similar event; or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data Integrity and Security
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and currency of Personal Data in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. The security measures in place on our website and computer systems aim to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide to us. We keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or our data retention policy.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will (subject to applicable law) disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you, for which we may charge a reasonable fee (where applicable laws permit).
Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and regulatory requirements or document retention obligations and any of our contracts which are still in force.
If you wish to make a subject access request relating to Personal Data held about you by the Tennant Group, please write to:
701 North Lilac Dr.
P.O. Box 1452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Attn: General Counsel's Office
We encourage you to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and kept up to date so please regularly update any information you have given to us by sending an email to email@example.com, or by writing to us. We will correct, amend, or delete any Personal Data that you notify us is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of necessary changes.
Links to Other Websites
International Transfer of Data
We may transfer data between members of the Tennant Group, and our offices and third party processors which may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where your Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA we will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
If you are visiting our website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently the U.S.), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this section.
We hope you will be delighted with our services. If you no longer wish to receive information from us and want to be removed from our standard mailing list you can "unsubscribe" by following the instructions in the email received from us or by mail by writing to us at the address given below. Please allow up to twenty eight days for the unsubscribe process to be completed.
Remember that by stopping the information that you receive from us about our products and services may not benefit you.
701 North Lilac Dr.
P.O. Box 1452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Attn: General Counsel's Office