Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
M17 Battery-Powered Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber
An innovative, high-performance battery-powered sweeper-scrubber focused on delivering customized solutions to meet customer needs. The M17 Battery-Powered Sweeper-Scrubber cleans effectively in just one pass, enhances indoor air quality, and improves operator and supervisor experience, all in one machine.
- Choose between two sweeping system options: Dual Force Sweeping (DFS™) for larger, heavier debris and pallet chips less than 6" long or Direct Throw for longer pallet chips up to 22" and finer debris like dust and sand.
- The optional pressure washer delivers a 2500 psi spray to clean tough soils while the optional live wand quickly picks up miscellaneous lightweight debris like shrink wrap.
- Leverage existing fuel cell infrastructure with a fuel cell ready M17 sweeper-scrubber.
- Transform cleaning operations with optional Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Increase productivity and ease of use with the Touch-n-Go™ control panel featuring 1-Step™ start button that remembers previous settings.
Cleaning Path: 36 in / 915 mm, 40 in / 1015 mm, 48 in / 1220 mm, 67 in / 1700 mm
Filter Systems: Canister
Machine Type: Ride-On
Power Source: Battery
Recovery Tank Capacity: 91.1 gal / 346 L
Side Brush Dimensions: 19 in / 480 mm (sweep)
Sound Level: As low as 75 dBA
Charger type: Off-board
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 162140 / 14980 sq m (Sweeping), Up to 116160 sq ft / 10730 sq m (Scrubbing)
Hopper Capacity: 3 cubic ft / 85 L
Main Brush Dimensions: 36 in / 915 mm
Propelling Speed: Up to 5.5 mph / 9 km/h
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Solution Tank Capacity: 75 or 115 gal / 285 or 435 L
Sweep Technology: Direct, Overthrow
M17 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Save on labor costs by cleaning faster and cleaning longer with the Tennant M17 large-capacity battery-powered sweeper-scrubber that uses water- and chemical-saving technologies.
- Improve productivity with a single machine that will scrub as well as sweep large and small debris in a single pass with DFS™ (Dual Force Sweeping) or Direct Throw technology.
- Save on chemical purchasing, storing, handling and mixing with water-saving ec-H2O™ technology, which electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution.
- The M17 Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber offers large battery capacity options to extend run time for increased productivity.
- Increase continuous operating time by recycling cleaning chemicals using ES® Extended Scrubbing technology.
Maintain Health & Safety
Protect employees, facilities and operators with this battery sweeper-scrubber’s fume-free cleaning. The Tennant M17 sweeper-scrubber further enhances safety with eyes-forward functioning on the optional Pro-Panel, two-stage dust control with a ShakeMax™ filter, improved floor traction when using ec-H2O, and more.
- Reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents with ec-H2O technology and a rear swinging squeegee that provides uniform suction for exceptional water pickup.
- Ensure operator safety and comfort with improved sightlines, steering-wheel-mounted controls, and operator foot and leg protection.
- Maintain indoor air quality with exceptional two-stage dust control featuring the ShakeMax filter shaker and fume-free battery operation.
- Increase safety by eliminating manual dumping. The M17 High-Performance Battery-Powered Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber has a powered high dumper for swept debris.
- Promote safe operation with PerformanceView™ on the optional Pro-Panel, which allows operators to view the scrubbed path without turning around.
Enhance Facility Image
Achieve consistent, inspection-ready cleaning results, even in the toughest industrial environments, with the effective sweeping and scrubbing capabilities of this ride-on sweeper-scrubber.
- Ensure the entire scrub path is swept, protect the squeegee from debris and reduce streaking with standard dual sweeping side brushes.
- Take the guesswork out of cleaning and help ensure consistent performance by establishing preferred cleaning settings for a particular part of a building with Zone Settings™ on the Pro-Panel.
- The optional pressure washer delivers a 2,500 psi spray to clean tough soils while the optional live wand quickly picks up miscellaneous lightweight debris like shrink wrap.
- Use fewer chemicals with ec-H2O equipped with the Severe Environment™ switch, which allows operators to benefit from detergent-free cleaning and access on-board chemicals as needed.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Deliver consistent, industrial-strength cleaning, whether sweeping or scrubbing with this easy-to-operate and maintain ride-on sweeper-scrubber.
- Ensure a good start to cleaning operations with the Pro-Check™ pre-operation checklists featured on the optional Pro-Panel.
- Streamline machine operation with intuitive, steering-wheel-mounted controls and optional Pro-Panel.
- Reduce time spent on maintenance with easy, no-tool access to all squeegees, brushes and filters.
- Reduce operator errors and ensure consistent cleaning results with QA Controls® that lock in preferred cleaning settings and deactivate operator adjustments.
- Simplify preventative maintenance with easy-to-identify yellow maintenance touch points.
- Easily clean out the recovery tank with the optional spray nozzle.
Silica Dust Exposure Control
Silica dust poses a particular challenge in many work environments, potentially putting your workers’ health and safety at risk and exposing your organization to regulatory fines. With the right tools and technologies, you can work to create safe, healthy and productive work environments, and work toward OSHA compliance.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.