Your shopping cart is empty.
By purchasing Tennant floor cleaning equipment, you've demonstrated a commitment to keeping your facilities in outstanding condition — clean, safe and always looking their best. Now that you’ve chosen your equipment, protect your investment by choosing a TennantTrue® Service plan to keep your equipment running optimally. Our service plans are backed by an unparalleled network of factory-trained technicians and includes genuine original equipment manufacturer parts designed for peak performance in Tennant equipment. The benefits of TennantTrue® Service begin on day one and last for the life of your machine.
YOUR TennantTrue® Service Plan WILL HELP YOU:
- Control your maintenance budget with predictable service fees.
- Reduce risk of costly breakdowns with regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime for repairs by keeping machines running optimally.
- Avoid most unexpected breakdowns and the need for expensive last-minute equipment rentals.
- Get solutions on-site from Tennant's network of local service technicians.
- Get answers by phone from the Tennant Tech Line staffed by expert service representatives.
- Keep equipment running at optimum performance levels longer with regular scheduled maintenance.
- Trust genuine TennantTrue parts built specifically for Tennant machines to deliver a higher level of clean.
- Optimize the life of your floor cleaning equipment with service by factory-certified Tennant service technicians with an average of ten years of experience.
Are you a current customer who needs to schedule a visit from a factory-trained Tennant Service Technician? Log in to My Account and get started!
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Regardless of your industry or the number of machines at your facility, there is a TennantTrue® Service Plan for you. Our customers tell you about their experiences across a broad range of applications.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TennantTrue® Service Plan FOR YOUR NEEDS
Find peace of mind and remove the hassle associated with surprise billing. This program takes care of all things service, including maintenance, breakdown repairs, parts and wear items, and daily misuse and abuse.
Uptime goals of 95 percent is the focus of this plan, designed for operations that desire run-to-fail service plans. The plan provides a response time service level agreement within 24 hours. You pay for services when performed based upon actual labor and parts.
Gain consistency with this plan which provides the same tech on-site on the same day at the same time. Structured in six-hour visits every week or every other week, this is ideal for customers that have campus-like environments and a variety of makes and models in their fleet.
COMPARE PLANS SIDE BY SIDE
|Block of Time||Safety & Performance Inspection||Pay As You Go
|Incidental Misue and Abuse||✓|
|Response Time & Uptime*||✓|
|Service Reporter Access||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maintenance Inspection Report||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
* Required Fields