Maintain Health & Safety
Protect employees and facility visitors from potentially harmful dust and ensure city streets, alleys and walkways are free of debris. Tennant's Sentinel can be an effective means of silica dust control used to support OSHA’s Engineering Controls housekeeping practice for compliance in construction, general industry and maritime environments.
- Learn more about OSHA compliance with silica exposure control plans and talk to a Tennant Representative about how this machine can be customized to meet your needs.
- Meet stringent PM-10 environmental air quality requirements with hydraulic twin-vacuum dust control system.
- Get excellent dry dust control with full skirting around main brush and side brushes.
- Ensure operator comfort and safety with the roomy, sealed, pressurized cab that keeps out noise and dust down with a MERV 15 rated filter.
- Maximize safety with full-length TotalView™ cab and PerformanceView™ rear and side cameras, which increase visibility around the machine.
- Provide machine awareness to passers-by with optional front and rear warning lights.