Your shopping cart is empty.
A Message From Our President and CEO
I’m proud to say that we are seeing the roots of our Sustainable Enterprise take hold as Tennant Company continues to make progress against key sustainability initiatives. Our Enterprise has benefitted from investments in the sustainability focus areas of: Products, GHG Emissions/Energy, Waste and People & Communities. I hope you'll see that the stories in these pages reflect how Tennant employees are open to thinking in new ways, aren't afraid to pursue new experiences, and are committed to building upon our legacy. I believe these investments will contribute to our customers’ ability to maintain clean, safe and healthy environments for the facilities in their care and, ultimately, allow Tennant Company to help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Tennant Company’s report on activities and initiatives related to sustainability.
- Tennant Company’s CDP Supply Chain response.
- Tennant Company's CDP Supply Chain Climate Change Score report.
- Tennant Company gains third party verification of Scope 1, 2, and Scope 3, Category 11 emissions inventory.
- Relevant upstream and downstream carbon emissions.
- Tennant Company is concerned about the link between the illegal extraction and trade of natural resources and associated human rights violations, conflict and environmental degradation.
- Tennant Company's commitment to environmentally responsible practices.
- Tennant-engineered equipment helps customers earn credits towards LEED® Certification.
- California’s Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) seeks to eliminate slavery and human trafficking. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 (2015 Chapter 30) (the “Act”) seeks to eliminate slavery and human trafficking and requires certain commercial organizations doing business in the UK to disclose their efforts to eliminate slavery and human trafficking from their supply chains. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Act.