Your shopping cart is empty.
A Message From Our President and CEO
As our company continues to grow along our journey to a sustainable enterprise, we do so within the context of our commitment to grow Tennant Company into a $1 Billion business. To achieve this level of sales growth and continue to position Tennant as the industry’s innovation leader, we are relentless in our pursuit to reinvent the future of cleaning. In the coming years, Tennant Company anticipates expanding our business through telemetry, battery technology, water recycling and robotics. We believe these investments will contribute to our customers’ ability to maintain clean, safe and healthy environments for the facilities in their care and, ultimately, allow Tennant Company to help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Tennant Company’s report on activities and initiatives related to sustainability.
- Tennant Company’s CDP Supply Chain response.
- Tennant Company gains third party verification of Scope 1, 2, and Scope 3, Category 11 emissions inventory.
- Relevant upstream and downstream carbon emissions.
- Tennant Company is concerned about the link between the illegal extraction and trade of natural resources and associated human rights violations, conflict and environmental degradation.
- Tennant Company's commitment to environmentally responsible practices.
- Tennant-engineered equipment helps customers earn credits towards LEED® Certification.
- California’s Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657) seeks to eliminate slavery and human trafficking. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 (2015 Chapter 30) (the “Act”) seeks to eliminate slavery and human trafficking and requires certain commercial organizations doing business in the UK to disclose their efforts to eliminate slavery and human trafficking from their supply chains. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Act.