Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
International Women’s Day 2018
Posted in Industry News,
Accelerating Gender Parity
Today, March 8, is International Women’s Day, a globally recognized day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. International Women’s Day has occurred for well over a century and today, it belongs to all groups collectively, regardless of country, group or organization.
Groups, organizations and corporations around the globe are celebrating the accomplishments of women, supporting women and advocating for women in their lives and work places.
How can you participate in International Women’s Day, and support women every day?
- #pressforprogress by committing to a gender parity mindset via progressive action
- Challenge stereotypes and bias
- Forge positive visibility of women
- Influence others’ beliefs and actions
- Celebrate women’s achievements
- Support organizations such as the ISSA Hygieia Network, which is dedicated to the advancement and retention of women in the global cleaning industry
- Participate in your organization’s women’s group or network
Happy International Women’s Day from Tennant Company! We celebrate and support all of the women in the cleaning industry and beyond.