Your shopping cart is empty.
2020 was a year like no other. Is there anything else that needs to be said about it?
While the world was out of control at times, we plugged away at keeping our corner of the internet updated with blog posts that contained helpful tips and information to help you clean your facilities better, run your business more efficiently and hopefully, learn a bit along the way.
Here are the posts that had the most traffic in 2020:
1. Benefits of Lithium Ion Batteries: Lithium ion technology is buzzing in the technology world these days and can be found in everyday products such as laptops, cell phones, power tools and even vehicles. Read about the benefits of lithium ion batteries for your cleaning equipment in the top post of 2020.
2. How to Reduce Labor Costs in Manufacturing: Whether looking at the cost of a cleaning service, or managing staff productivity, finding ways to save labor costs is a constant for facilities managers. This post shares a few keys to keeping your cleaning costs under control in your manufacturing facility.
3. 5 Environmentally Friendly Ways to Melt Ice at Your Facilities: Did you know that salt becomes ineffective below 15 degrees Fahrenheit? Read more about how salt impact the environment and some safer alternatives.
4. Squeegee Blades 101: While squeegees may seem basic, they are arguably one of the most important parts of an effective scrubber. Learn some basic tips and tricks to best maintain your squeegee in this popular post.
5. How to Charge your Lead Acid Batteries: Lead acid batteries are the most common battery type and are low maintenance, 100% recyclable, and may offer the most bang for your buck in terms of price. Learn how to properly charge your lead acid batteries to maintain optimal performance.
We’ve got even more great content in store for 2021. Stay tuned!