This website is owned by Tennant Company whose address is 701 North Lilac Drive, P.O. Box 1452, Minneapolis, MN 55440, United States ("Tennant") and operated for and on behalf of itself and all of its worldwide subsidiaries (the "Tennant Group"). A list of the companies forming the Tennant Group is available on request by writing to us at the address below.
Collection of Personal Data Including E-mail Addresses
You may provide us with your Personal Data in order to receive information, advice, products, or services from us. We may request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, and we may ask for information which enables us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you give us is either manually or electronically stored in our databases.
We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that we receive from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate zip/postal codes are received we may use third party software to correct them.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations, we may need to request additional evidence of identity from you, and we may use a credit reference agency for this purpose (who will record that an inquiry has been made).
Use of Personal Data
We process your Personal Data, and share your Personal Data with other members of the Tennant Group, or others, only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include the following:
- to provide the products or services you have requested or may be interested in;
- to process your request for information or advice;
- to send you updates on issues we think may be of interest to you;
- for the purposes of accounting; and
- to contact you occasionally to inform you of products and services provided by us, we may contact you through the website or by letter, telephone or email for this purpose:
- to help diagnose any problems with our server, and administer our website;
- to process your job application; and
- for marketing or market research purposes.
Data Collected Through Your Visits to This Website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may from time to time use technology to collect information about your use of our website. For example, we may use technology to track which pages of our website our visitors view. We also use technology to determine which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile aggregate statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
We use this type of data to improve the content and functionality of our website and our e-mail updates, to better understand our customers and visitors, and to improve the services we offer.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary "cookies" that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer or mobile device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as determining how many of our visitors are from outside of the US.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (for example, gmail.com or yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not share with, sell, or distribute your Personal Data to unrelated third parties for their own marketing purposes. We only share your Personal Data with third parties under these limited circumstances:
- we may share various details about you with other members of the Tennant Group, our partners, advisers and other agents in order to provide you with the specific products or services you require or to look after products or services you currently receive from us;
- we may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases and denied parties lists, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, transfer of business, dissolution or similar event; or
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data Integrity and Security
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and currency of Personal Data in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. The security measures in place on our website and computer systems aim to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide to us. We keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or our data retention policy.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will (subject to applicable law) disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you, for which we may charge a reasonable fee (where applicable laws permit).
Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and regulatory requirements or document retention obligations and any of our contracts which are still in force.
If you wish to make a subject access request relating to Personal Data held about you by the Tennant Group, please write to:
701 North Lilac Dr.
P.O. Box 1452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Attn: General Counsel's Office
We encourage you to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and kept up to date so please regularly update any information you have given to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us. We will correct, amend, or delete any Personal Data that you notify us is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of necessary changes.
Links to Other Websites
International Transfer of Data
We may transfer data between members of the Tennant Group, and our offices and third party processors which may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where your Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA we will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
If you are visiting our website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently the U.S.), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this section.
We hope you will be delighted with our services. If you no longer wish to receive information from us and want to be removed from our standard mailing list you can "unsubscribe" by following the instructions in the email received from us or by mail by writing to us at the address given below. Please allow up to twenty eight days for the unsubscribe process to be completed.
Remember that by stopping the information that you receive from us about our products and services may not benefit you.
701 North Lilac Dr.
P.O. Box 1452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Attn: General Counsel's Office
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that not all products and services listed on this website are available in all jurisdictions.
Information About Us
This website is operated by Tennant Company. Tennant Company is a Minnesota Corporation whose address is 701 North Lilac Drive, PO Box 1452, Minneapolis, MN 55440, United State and operated on behalf of itself and its worldwide subsidiaries ("Tennant Group"). A list of the companies forming the Tennant Group is available by writing to us at the address below.
The terms "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in these Terms means Tennant, or any member of the Tennant Group. The terms "you", "your" and "yours" when used in these Terms mean any user of our website.
Accessing Our Website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
When accessing our website you must use it in a fair and legal manner.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our website.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for other commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
Our Website Changes Regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be expressed or implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Website
Transactions Concluded as a Result to Your Visit to Our Website
Any contract for the supply of goods forms as a result of your visit(s) to our website will be governed by these the Tennant Terms and Conditions found here unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense under applicable laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Website
You may establish a hyperlink to this website from any website that it owned by you. Such linking is subject to these Terms and Tennant reserves the right to withdraw your permission to link if in Tennant's sole judgment it is reasonable to do so.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links From Our Website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We make no warranties, representations or undertakings in relation to any of the content of this website (including the accuracy, quality or fitness for any purpose of the content).
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must cease immediately.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact Tennant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address below:
701 N. Lilac Dr.
PO Box 1452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Attn: General Counsel's Office
All websites which operate across certain parts of the European Union, and increasingly in other parts of the world as well, are required to obtain consent to use or store cookies (or similar technologies) on your computer or mobile device. This Cookies Policy provides you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies we use and the purposes for using them.
For further information about this policy, please contact email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
What cookies do we use and why?
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
1. Essential cookies. Some cookies are essential, or strictly necessary, for the operation of our website. They enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as shopping carts or e-billing, cannot be provided. Also included in this category are load balancing session cookies, which are used to distribute the process of web server requests across a pool of machines (instead of just one), for the duration of a session where necessary to carry out your interaction with our site.
2. Performance Cookies. We use performance cookies to analyze how our visitors use our website and to monitor site performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages might be receiving error messages. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how our site works.
3. Functionality Cookies. We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember choices you make to improve your experience. For example, for commerce-enabled features of our website the cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site. Functionality cookies also recall your customization preferences, such as your language preference when you come back to see us in the future.
4. Direct Marketing Cookies. In order to create the most efficient web execution possible, as well as to ensure that there are no abuses to the system, Microsoft Corporation, on behalf of Tennant Company, collects administrative information such as patterns of navigation through this domain in order to provide you with relevant information. In order to bring you valuable promotions and other special offers, we may contact you from time to time by any means available. You may tell us at any time that you do not want us to contact you by mail, email, SMS or voice telephone with unsolicited marketing information at home or online. In order to complete and fulfill the request you have made to us, you may be required to provide relevant personal information, your address or email, or specific demographic information. In addition, in order to fulfill recurring requests, such as newsletter subscriptions we will need to retain a copy of your information. We may use information provided by you during your online visits in order to tailor the content or make suggestions of similar items you may be interested in. We or our affiliates, may, from time to time, send email to the address you have given in order to determine whether or not you still have interest in such mailings. Emails sent to you through this system may incorporate a technique known as a “Web beacon”. When you open the mail, the Web beacon informs us that your email address is still actively interested in the email sent to you. You may choose not to receive promotional email from the services provided by us, or unsubscribe from newsletters, at any time.
How to delete and block our cookies
Changing your cookie settings
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser software. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or mobile device for the purposes described in this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings.
More information about cookies
For more useful information about cookies we would recommend you visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/