Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Congratulations to the finalists in the 2022-2023 Custodians are Key contest!
- Cristhian Cardona | Abraham Mallinson Elementary | Missouri, MO
- Angela Russell | The Benedictine School | Maryland, MD
- Matthew Tanel | St. Edmund Campion | Ontario, ON
- Fabian Emery | Keith & Karen Hayes Elementary School | Nevada, NV
- Judy Preete | Indus School | Alberta, AB
- Keith Venable | Shallowater ISD | Texas, TX
- Andrea Wallin | Northview Intermediate School | Tennessee, TN
- Eric Cardinal | Pleasant Street School | New Hampshire, NH
- Rich Kinstetter | Kewaunee High School | Wisconsin, WI
Additional finalists will be added throughout the school year. The grand prize winner will be announced in May 2023.
Give me a quick version of the rules.
Sure, here are the main points:
- You must be 14 years of age or older to nominate
- You may nominate your custodian once, however custodians can be nominated more than once by different people
- Your custodian must be 18 years of age or older and work at a K-12 school in the United States or Canada, excluding Quebec
- Your nomination may be used in marketing messaging in the future
Full Contest Rules