Your shopping cart is empty.
Tennant Foundation Grants
Tennant Foundation grants are targeted to organizations serving the Minneapolis community around our headquarters and are typically modest operating grants. When reviewing requests for grants, the Tennant Foundation considers: “How does this request further our commitment to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world in which to live, work and play?”
Examples of our focused giving, include:
- Environmental programs
- Social services
- Workforce readiness through education and vocational rehabilitation
- Cultural and arts organizations
Tennant Company will consider making in-kind or equipment donations outside of the Foundation when requests are employee-supported, when they help to further our giving mission and if the recipient organization meets eligibility requirements.
Bridging is extremely grateful for our longtime partnership with Tennant. Their community-minded team engages in our important work through hands-on volunteering, in-kind giving, and generous financial support through their foundation; perpetuating our mission to empower people to thrive in their homes by providing quality furniture and household goods for those pursuing housing stability. Thank you, Tennant, for helping us Furnish Homes with Hope!
- Mark Wilkening, Executive Director of Bridging Less
Tennant Foundation’s support has been integral to achieving Hired’s vision of empowered people and families, a prepared workforce, and an inclusive economy. Workforce readiness has always been a priority of Tennant Foundation and is now more important than ever. Hired is grateful for our continued partnership as we help people get back to work in a new and different post-pandemic economy
- Julie Brekke, Executive Director of HIRED
Foundation Grant Application Process
Only qualified 501(c)(3) organizations with no religious affiliation are eligible to receive a grant. The Foundation does not normally fund capital campaigns or organizations funded by the United Way.
To submit a grant request:
- Complete the Minnesota Common Grant Application Form
- Explain on the form how your organization’s work helps “create a cleaner, safer, healthier world in which to live, work and play.”
- Mail the completed form to: Tennant Foundation, 701 North Lilac Drive, P.O. Box 1452, Minneapolis, MN 55440 or email@example.com.
At Tennant Company, our stewardship extends to the communities where we do business. Tennant Company donates equipment to non-profit entities with a 501(c)(3) designation who want to further our vision of creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
- Must be in the United States
- Must not have a religious affiliation
- Must not interfere with the business of a Tennant partner or distributor
Eligible children of regular full-time or part-time Tennant employees, up to 22 per year, may qualify for a Tennant Scholarship.
Awards of up to $1,500 per year for a maximum of four years can help pay for full-time study at an approved post-high school educational program. Students must requalify each year, and scholarships are granted on the bases of educational performance, extracurricular involvement and potential to succeed in a chosen educational program.