Your shopping cart is empty.
Deciding to purchase automated floor cleaning equipment is not an inexpensive choice, but for businesses, clean floors are a requirement to achieve a positive visitor experience, no matter which type of business you run.
Thankfully, with options like pre-owned machines, purchasing a floor scrubber or sweeper is more cost efficient than ever, without sacrificing performance. All of our reconditioned machines are genuine Tennant machines that have been thoroughly inspected and tested for safety.
Learn more about our three reconditioned tiers.
5 reasons why it pays to purchase a used floor scrubber or sweeper:
- Budget Considerations: Ask any facility manager what some of their biggest concerns are and you will likely hear something about budget. With pre-owned machines, you can save 20-60% of list price while still receiving a high quality machine with OEM parts.
- Turnaround Time: When you purchase a reconditioned machine, it’s ready to ship! Our reconditioning facilities carry a stock of machines at multiple price points so they’re always ready to ship equipment. We also ship directly from our facilities and pad-wrap all machines to reduce waste.
- What You See is What You Get: We believe in transparency, so all machines photographed on our Recon website are actual machines in our inventory. We quote specific serial numbers and hour usage meaning you get to see the details of the exact machine you are purchasing.
- Financing & Leasing Options: Just like with our new machines, financing options are available for reconditioned equipment, too. You can also purchase a pre-owned cleaning machine with a credit card through our website.
- Dedicated Support: Our dedicated recon team is on-site to support you from the initial quote to shipping and invoicing. Additionally, all work on reconditioned machines, from reconditioning to warranty work to aftermarket support, is performed by Tennant’s factory-direct service technicians.