Your shopping cart is empty.
Tennant Launches New Robotic Floor Scrubber T16AMR
T16AMR robotic floor scrubber allows for an increase in productivity and efficiency in big industrial settings without sacrificing safety or sustainability.
The latest in Tennant’s lineup of robotic cleaning machines is here: the T16AMR, the first robotic floor scrubber designed specifically for large spaces like warehouses or 3PL (third-party logistics) facilities.
The T16AMR is the third robotic floor cleaning machine we’ve launched in as many years and we’re excited to offer this solution to our industrial customers. The T16AMR can help you:
- Address common labor challenges, such as shortages or turnover, with easy-to-use robotic scrubber
- Drive cleaning efficiencies and allow employees to focus on other high-value tasks
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning with programmed cleaning routes and cylindrical brush head
- Reduce detergent and water usage, saving you money and minimizing your environmental impact, with ec-H2O NanoClean® technology.
- Clean for up to 13 hours in a 24-hour period with the fast charging high-capacity Lithium Ion battery option.
The T16AMR robotic cleaning machine operates in complex, real-world environments without direct operator control. This is especially valuable since staff shortages and increased cleaning protocols may overextend lean maintenance teams. The T16AMR ensures consistent and efficient cleaning with supervisor notification of route completion and weekly reporting.
“Throughout its history, Tennant Company has maintained a sharp focus on advancing the cleaning industry by aggressively pursuing new technologies. Tennant continues this legacy with the introduction of our largest autonomous machine to help our customers increase their cleaning efficiency and maximize employee resources,” said David Strohsack, Vice President of Marketing, Tennant Company.
The T16AMR is powered by BrainOS®, an advanced artificial intelligence and robotic technology platform, from Tennant partner Brain Corp. It also includes unmatched support with Tennant’s AMR Customer Success and Service Team, available to assist customers nationwide.
Ready to take your cleaning to the next level?
Whether you are requesting a product demonstration or a quote, ordering parts, or making a service appointment, you've come to the right place. Tennant professional representatives are ready with answers to your questions, and we look forward to showing you how much we appreciate your business.