Your shopping cart is empty.
February 8, 2018 8:39 AM by Tennant Company
Planned Maintenance packages are frequently available when you make a large purchase of anything mechanical. Are they worth the investment? Every buyer needs to determine that based on their budget and particular needs, but these plans are certainly worth considering.
Planned Maintenance involves a regular and systematic inspection of equipment to detect and correct potential problems in order to prevent equipment failure before it happens. Regular service calls are performed while the equipment is still working, so that it does not break down unexpectedly.
Why is it important?
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Reduces unplanned, costly downtime caused by equipment failure
- Improves reliability of equipment by keeping parts in good working order
- Reduces the potential for expensive repairs when equipment fails and must be fixed quickly
What do you get?
- Budgeting predictability and better control of maintenance expenses with monthly billing
- Better cleaning performance and lower total cost because machines work consistently
- Access to your machine’s full service history
How does it benefit you?
- Keeps your machines running smoothly and consistently
- Helps reduce unplanned down time
- Controls maintenance costs
- Lower costs of ownership by reducing downtime and costly emergency repairs
- Helps extend equipment life
- Frequently includes discounts for machine parts
- Can include operator training so that machines are being run correctly, further reducing the potential for unplanned maintenance