Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
IRIS Asset Manager
Utilize intelligent insights to drive your cleaning performance
Manage and monitor your machines and drive cleaning performance with IRIS® Asset Manager. IRIS gives you complete visibility of your fleet, delivering key performance metrics and intelligent insights that empower you to increase productivity, reduce cost to clean, ensure cleaning consistency and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
IRIS® Asset Manager is only available in limited geographies.
Ensure operators are optimally using Tennant equipment.
- Identify your opportunities. See where operators are not fully utilizing Tennant equipment, such as those sites where operators may be manually cleaning.
- Optimize performance. Identify underperforming sites to provide additional training and best practices.
- Redeploy underutilized assets. Identify underused cleaning machines and redeploy to optimize productivity.
Drive proper equipment usage to increase efficiency and minimize equipment and operational costs.
- Reduce equipment & battery costs. Identify user error and optimize battery maintenace with Battery Changing Behavior to provide additional training to extend equipment life and reduce battery placement cost.*
- Minimize lost assets. Receive and act upon alerts when machine location changes.
- Realize ec-H2O™ savings. Ensure that Tennant machines equipped with ec-H2O™ and ec-H2O NanoClean® technology are consistently using the technology to maximize the cost savings.***
See your entire fleet at a glance and view detailed metrics to ensure every site and every machine cleans consistently and positively represents your brand.
- Identify underperforming sites and machines. View and compare machine usage by site or by machine to identify those that may not consistently meet all cleaning requirements.
- Ensure optimal technology usage. Identify Tennant machines equipped with ec-H2O and ec-H2O NanoClean technology that may not be consistently using the technology.**
Get anytime, anywhere access to the insights you need to make smart fleet management decisions.
- Act faster. Take action on critical fleet issues faster with critical alerts delivered via email.
- Right-size your fleet. Identify machines that are under or over-utilized by using usage data to forecast future equipment needs.
- Demonstrate cleaning performance. Provide proof-of-performance data to key stakeholders and demonstrate measurable improvements in cleaning consistency and efficiency.
* Battery metrics available on select models only.
** ec-H2O™ or ec-H2O NanoClean® technology available on select models only.
Capture metrics and get insights to achieve control of your cleaning operations and drive measureable results — from maximizing productivity to optimizing execution.
IRIS Asset Manager Drives Operational Efficiency and Maximizes Margins
In a pilot study conducted by Tennant, a national facility services company saw how insights provided by Tennant's IRIS® Asset Manager can quickly deliver tangible results. Identifying an operator who needed more training helped drive more consistent cleaning, and pinpointing a service need minimized unexpected downtime and helped ensure optimal machine performance.
IRIS Insight Enhances Productivity at the University of Washington
As the University's Building Services department worked to meet internal goals for usage of its floor cleaning equipment, the shortcomings of its manual process for recording and monitoring became evident. Gene Woodard, Director of building Services, looked to IRIS Asset Manager to help improve cleaning efficiency, maximize equipment usage and enhance overall cleaning performance.
United Services Group Boosts Cleaning Performance with IRIS
After taking over a large number of new locations, Greg Medeiros, Key Accounts Manager at United Services Group, "wanted to take [their] services and value to the next level." After a demonstration of Tennant’s IRIS® Asset Manager Solution, they chose to deploy IRIS technology across more than 100 scrubbers. In just months, IRIS delivered visible and measurable impacts.
Tennant provides a total solution for keeping facilities bright and attractive with a full range of cleaning equipment and technologies to meet your needs.
If you have any questions about our innovative products or would like to speak to a Tennant expert, please send us a message.
You can also call 1-800-964-9644. We are more than happy to help.