Your shopping cart is empty.
Use multi-functional orbital scrubbing technology for daily cleaning, deep grout cleaning and to remove commercial floor finish without chemicals. Featured on the T300 / T300e Walk-Behind Floor Scrubber and the F14 Orbital Floor Machine, orbital scrubbing technology uses a rectangular scrub head that easily reaches into corners, along edges and into other hard-to-reach areas while leaving a clearly defined cut line. Combine the high down pressure of orbital scrubbing technology with the best pad for the job to maximize productivity and save on labor costs.
Choose Pads for Multi-functionality:
- White Polishing Pad helps removes soil and soft scuff marks with minimal dulling of the floor finish.
- Red Cleaning Pad handles everyday cleaning and light scrubbing to remove soil, scuff marks and black heel marks.
- Blue Scrubbing Pad, used for heavy-duty scrubbing and top-coat removal prior to recoating, removes dirt, spills and scuffs, leaving a clean, prepared surface.
- Maroon Surface Prep Pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors for finish applications. It’s used for heavy-duty scrubbing that removes two to four coats.
- Scotch-Brite™ Purple Diamond Pad performs daily cleaning and maintenance of polished floors.
- Green Turf Pad cleans deep into grout lines on tiled floors and effectively cleans terrazzo, non-slip surfaces, concrete and other uneven floors.
- Orbital Pad Backer With Velcro allows for compression of the working pad to the floor for optimal scrubbing or removal of floor finish. Its design prevents the working pad from falling off during use or transportation.