Your shopping cart is empty.
Performance is the Standard
Of all the unexpected challenges that come up during your day, keeping your facility clean shouldn't be one of them. By choosing Tennant floor cleaning equipment, you can maintain a consistent high level of clean throughout your facility. With reliable Tennant equipment and technology, you can also be assured your crew will spend their cleaning time productively rather than performing rework and complicated maintenance or waiting on repairs.
We know providing a safe working environment is one of your many responsibilities. That's why Tennant machines feature intuitive, easy-to-use controls and technologies like ec-H20™, which improves floor traction to reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents.
The last thing you need is your maintenance staff sidelined by unreliable, inefficient cleaning equipment. Choosing Tennant equipment for your plant, warehouse, or distribution center can help you achieve maximum uptime, plus a clean, safe working environment and lower overall cleaning costs.
Are you ready to chat with a Tennant representitive? Every facility poses unique challenges, but a conversation is the first step to finding the right solution.
- Clean up to three times longer on a single tank of water when using innovative ec-H2O™ technology.
- Reduce the need for multiple passes with excellent sweeping, scrubbing water recovery and edge cleaning performance.
- Improve productivity with Floorsmart® integrated cleaning system technology that combines sweeping and scrubbing functions, reducing the need for multiple machines.
- Protect your employees and your assets with ergonomic cab-forward designs, steering-wheel-mounted controls and excellent sightlines.
- Protect air quality with multi-stage filtration systems that can filter down to 0.5 microns.
- Improve traction and reduce the risk of slip-and-fall injuries with NFSI-certified Tennant technologies like ec-H2O™ and FasT® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily maintenance quickly and easily on equipment with yellow maintenance touch points and no-tool squeegee and brush access.
- Quickly clean the machine after use with solution and recovery tanks that allow for complete visible inspection and optional spray hoses.
- Simplify operation and maintenance using the optional Pro-Panel™ touch screen control with high-visibility screen, intuitive controls and operator videos.
Choose a Committed and Caring Business Partner
Our commitment to creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world has made us a world leader in designing, manufacturing, servicing and selling solutions that help you keep your warehouses, plants and distribution centers clean.
Keep your machine running optimally. Shop thousands of OEM parts and consumables.
The Dirt on Floor Care for Large Facilities
Get exclusive access to our detailed guide to efficient, cost-effective floor maintenance for large facilities, including:
- Where Health, Safety and Cleaning Intersect
- Show Them the Money
- The Importance of a Site Needs Analysis
- Indoor and Outdoor Cleaning Solutions
- Partnering for Success
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.