Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T7 Ride-On Floor Scrubber
Clean both large areas and tight spaces easily with a floor scrubber designed for greater efficiency and less environmental impact. Reduce the amount of detergent and water needed when you choose to add Tennant's ec-H2O NanoClean® Technology.
- Reduce water and detergent use with ec-H2O NanoClean®.
- Reduce occurrence of bacteria, mold and odors with easy-to-clean tanks.
- Quietly clean sound-sensitive environments with a sound level as low as 67 dBA.
- Reduce risk of slip-and-fall injuries with drier floors.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 56320 sq ft / 5230 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4.5 hours
Main Down Pressure: Up to 160 lb / 73 kg
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 67 dBA
Squeegee Width: 37.5 in / 950 mm, 42 in / 1065 mm
Head Type: Disk
Charger type: On-board, Off-board
Cleaning Path: 26 in / 650 mm, 32 in / 800 mm
Machine Type: Ride-On
Recovery Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 225 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
T7 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Save detergent and greatly reduce water use with innovative technologies developed by Tennant.
- Reduce detergent useage and use up to 70 percent less water with ec-H2O NanoClean®.
- Simplify training and reduce re-work with intuitive, easy-to-understand controls.
- Eliminate the need to transport floor scrubber machines to a dedicated charging location with optional on-board charger.
- Enable energy-saving daytime cleaning with an operating noise level as low as 67-69 dBA .
Maintain Health & Safety
Reduce risk of slip-and-fall accidents and improve operator comfort and safety.
- Reduce risk of accidents with automatic braking and parking brake actuation.
- Minimize the risk of slip-and-fall injuries with optimal water recovery, even in tight turns.
- Reduce potential for mold and bacteria in tanks with easy-to-clean Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks.
Enhance Facility Image
Maintain a consistent clean with features that ensure streak-free floors and cleaner operation.
- Get outstanding solution recovery for streak-free floors.
- Reduce scrub deck overspray on fixtures, walls and baseboards with a self-adjusting splash skirt.
- Achieve consistent, repeatable results with exclusive QA Controls™ that lock in preferred cleaning settings.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
The T7 Ride-On Floor Scrubber is designed for ease of use and easy maintenance.
- Clean tight spaces like narrow aisles with this compact, highly maneuverable scrubber.
- Easily access and clean Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks.
- Maintain sparkling floors and remove the guesswork from brush maintenances with a built in brush wear indicator.
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
- Improve operator productivity using this scrubber's simple controls, ergonomic design and clear sight lines.
- Get drier floors with a no-hassle squeegee system that is factory set at the optimum blade angle.
Minimize Environmental Impact
Maintain a clean, comfortable environment for customers and employees.
- Reduce water and detergent use, which also means fewer disposals.
- Quickly clean easy-access tanks to reduce mold and bacteria that can grow in dirty tanks.
- Scrub noise-sensitive environments quietly.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.