Your shopping cart is empty.
Protect Your Investment
- Sweep floors daily with mechanized sweeping equipment or with a broom. Scrub floors as needed with proper brushes and detergent, or using a mechanized scrubber.
- Clean all chemical spills immediately, using proper methods and appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Place and maintain walk-off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the facility.
- Protect floors with proper mats before sliding heavy machinery, pallets, or materials across the floor. Use pallet jacks and carts to minimize damage.
- Talk to your floor coatings specialist to make sure you know and use the right brushes and squeegees for your floor coating type.
- Use only the cleaning chemicals recommended for your environment and flooring type.