Your shopping cart is empty.
Get the Right Orbital Pad for the Job
Versatile orbital scrubbers can accomplish a wide variety of tasks, from removing light soil during daily cleaning, to heavy-duty scrubbing and floor finish removal, to maintaining polished floors or tile floors with grout lines. To get this variety of functionality, of course, it’s important to choose the correct pad for the application. Here’s a list of tasks that an orbital scrubber can perform, along with the pad that Tennant has available for the job.
- Light cleaning with minimal dulling of finish: 3M™ White Polishing Pad
- Everyday cleaning and light scrubbing: 3M™ Red Cleaning Pad
- Heavy duty scrubbing for 1-2 coat finish removal prior to recoating: 3M™ Blue Scrubbing Pad
- Heavy duty scrubbing and 2-4 coat finish removal prior to recoating: 3M™ Maroon Surface Prep Pad
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of a polished floor: Scotch-Brite™ Purple Diamond Pad
- Cleaning grouted tile floors: Green Turf Pad
- Add for optimal performance (allows for compression): Orbital Pad Backer with Velcro®