Your shopping cart is empty.
Get Better Sweeping Results
In order to get the best cleaning results from your sweeper, it is important that you have the right brush for your application. Part of selecting the right brush is making sure it has the right fill pattern. To help take some of the guess work out of your brush selection process, review the information below about the fill patterns offered on TennantTrue® sweeper brushes.
- Full-Fill - Designed with a dense pattern for trapping sand, dust, and other fine debris.
- Window Brush - Patented brush with openings that trap light litter, including small paper scraps.
- Sand Wedge - Patented high-density sweeping and scrubbing brush effectively picks up heavier accumulations of fine debris.
- Full-Fill Tube Broom - Heavy-gauge polypropylene material provides superior performance on uneven or irregular surfaces. Used on Tennant’s larger outdoor sweeping machines.
- Patrol Brush - Wider spacing between bristle rows that effectively pick-up bulky litter during high-speed sweeping.
- Side Brushes - Round, flared design reaches into corners and along edges, pushing debris in front of the sweeper for pickup by the main broom.
Whichever TennantTrue Brush you choose, know that it is built to last. TennantTrue brushes are made with premium, heavy-duty raw materials and a unique spline drive system that transfers power efficiently from hub to brush for optimal performance and long service life.