Your shopping cart is empty.
Polished concrete floors are gaining in popularity because they’re attractive and easy to maintain – but they do require care. Here are five tips to help keep concrete floors looking their best, without putting too much pressure on your staff and budget.
- Use equipment you already have. Make the most of your current machines by choosing a system like TennantTrue® Stone Care tools, which can be used on standard floor scrubbers.
- Keep it easy for employees. Using a system that works with equipment that your staff members use every day means there’s no additional learning curve—so the work can be accomplished efficiently.
- Improve your floors over time. Plan for concrete maintenance on a regular schedule, and watch for improvements with each session. In time, your floors will be smooth, shining, and easy to maintain.
- Decrease chemicals and dust. Concrete polishing systems work without harsh chemicals that can leave behind lingering chemical odors. Polishing without chemicals and with a low dust system makes jobs quick to perform and to clean up after.
- Eliminate hassles and realize savings. Save money by choosing a care system that uses your current equipment and can be performed in-house.