Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Ensuring a Safe Working Environment
Communication is one of your primary responsibilities. Workers need to know how to safely operate machines, handle chemicals and what they can discharge down the drain. Regulatory agencies like OSHA and the EPA need to know that you are in compliance with established standards, rules and regulations.
Your success depends on how well vendors like Tennant communicate with you, too. By providing equipment training, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), reporting on safety ratings, reminding you about planned maintenance, and keeping you informed about recalls and changes in detergent or chemical formulations, Tennant can help you maintain compliance, and ultimately, protect employees.
Trust Tennant to consistently and reliably communicate with you throughout the entire lifecycle of your machine — from set up and training throughout the life of your machine.
Are you ready to chat with a Tennant representitive? Every facility poses unique challenges, but a conversation is the first step to finding the right solution.
- Request employee training for your Tennant cleaning equipment from one of our factory representatives.
- Make SDSs readily available for your employees. Request our regularly updated documentation that complies with the latest Hazard Communication Standard.
- Trust clearly labeled TennantTrue® parts, which have highly visible Biological hazard warnings, when needed.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily machine maintenance on equipment with easy-to-identify, yellow maintenance touch points.
- Use genuine TennantTrue® replacement parts to ensure optimal machine operation and safety.
- Service your Tennant equipment with our factory-trained, Tennant service technicians who will ensure your machines meet manufacturing specifications and ensure safe, ongoing operation.
- Consult with Tennant experts to create cleaning protocols for an optimal work environment.
- Look for Tennant machines with features like Perma-filter™, SweepSmart™ dry dust control, WaterShield™ dust control and more to minimize airborne particles.
- Use HEPA filters to improve dust control and replace them regularly with TennantTrue® parts.
- Improve floor traction with NFSI-certified ec-H2O™, ec-H2O NanoClean® and FasT® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology, and potentially reduce slip-and-fall accidents.
- Reduce operator contact with chemicals by choosing Orbio® Technologies On-site Generation, ES® Extended Scrubbing and other operator-friendly innovations by Tennant.
- Provide machines that operate at safe sound levels.
Choose a Committed and Caring Business Partner
Our commitment to creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world has made us a world leader in designing, manufacturing, servicing and selling solutions that help you keep your warehouses, plants and distribution centers clean.
Keep your machine running optimally. Shop thousands of OEM parts and consumables.
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.