Your shopping cart is empty.
Communication is one of your primary responsibilities. Workers need to know how to safely operate machines, handle chemicals and what they can discharge down the drain. Regulatory agencies like OSHA and the EPA need to know that you are in compliance with established standards, rules and regulations.
Your success depends on how well vendors like Tennant communicate with you, too. By providing equipment training, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), reporting on safety ratings, reminding you about planned maintenance, and keeping you informed about recalls and changes in detergent or chemical formulations, Tennant can help you maintain compliance, and ultimately, protect employees.
Trust Tennant to consistently and reliably communicate with you throughout the entire lifecycle of your machine — from set up and training throughout the life of your machine.
Tennant Works for You
- Depend on years of service from proven components and rugged construction designed to work in the harshest environments.
- Reduce training expenses with easy-to-operate cleaning machines.
- Rely on Tennant service and TennantTrue® parts to prolong machine life and get optimum performance from your Tennant floor cleaners.
- Perform do-it-yourself, daily maintenance on equipment with easy-to-identify, yellow maintenance touch points.
- Look for QA Controls® and Set and Forget™ features that lock in preferred cleaning settings to maximize efficiency.
Our commitment to creating a cleaner, safer, healthier world has made us a world leader in designing, manufacturing, servicing and selling solutions that help you keep your warehouses, plants and distribution centers clean.
Keep your machine running optimally. Shop thousands of OEM parts and consumables.
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, Tennant is here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.