Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Road Runner Service Plan
TennantTrue® Road Runner Service gives you the assurance that equipment breakdowns won’t break your operation. We provide an uptime goal of 95 percent and an expertly trained technician on site either same day or within 24 hours, depending on when you request service.
If you have frequent breakdowns and you want your machines up and running in no time, rely on TennantTrue Road Runner Service.
GET BACK UP AND RUNNING — IN NO TIME
Consistent Facility Image
INSPECTIONS, DIAGNOSTICS, AND ADJUSTMENTS INCLUDED:
- Fast response service for run-to-fail customers
- Same day service for requests received before 10 a.m.*
- Service within 24 hours for requests received after 10 a.m.*
- Trip charge waived if response time service level agreement is not met
- Goal of 95 percent uptime
- Pay for services performed at the time of visit based on actual labor and parts
- Applicable to any usage
- Operator training
- Applies to any new or existing Tennant small rider and walk-behind commercial battery equipment (T12 and smaller)
- Available in several major metro areas in the U.S and Canada. Confirm availability with your Tennant Representitive
- IRIS® Service Reporter Technology included upon request
*Excludes weekends and national holidays
THE VALUE OF TENNANTRUE® SERVICE
Get the best return on your investment with high quality Tennant floor cleaning equipment — backed by the best service available.
Experienced technicians with unmatched expertise on Tennant equipment.
Network of 450+ factory-direct technicians and 80 authorized dealers provide consistent service across the U.S. and Canada.
We respond to most service requests within 24 – 48 hours, depending on your service plan.
Real-time, 24/7 access to your maintenance history and service performance metrics with optional IRIS® Service Reporter.
TENNANTTRUE PARTS & CONSUMABLES
Tennant technicians use TennantTrue OEM parts, which are precisely designed to maximize machine performance.
Tennant Technical Assistance Center is available and staffed with our expert service representatives.
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Regardless of your industry or the number of machines at your facility, there is a TennantTrue® Service Plan for you. Our customers tell you about their experiences across a broad range of applications.
Schedule Service Today
Are you a current customer who needs to schedule a visit from a factory-trained Tennant Service Technician? Log in to My Account and get started!
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION