Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
The winner of the 2022-2023 Custodians are Key contest is Fabian Emery from Keith and Karen Hayes Elementary in Las Vegas, NV!
Congratulations to all of this year's nominees and the 12 finalists!
- Cristhian Cardona | Abraham Mallinson Elementary | Missouri, MO
- Angela Russell | The Benedictine School | Maryland, MD
- Matthew Tanel | St. Edmund Campion | Ontario, ON
- Fabian Emery | Keith & Karen Hayes Elementary School | Nevada, NV
- Judy Preete | Indus School | Alberta, AB
- Keith Venable | Shallowater ISD | Texas, TX
- Andrea Wallin | Northview Intermediate School | Tennessee, TN
- Eric Cardinal | Pleasant Street School | New Hampshire, NH
- Rich Kinstetter | Kewaunee High School | Wisconsin, WI
- Kenny Wilson | Avalon Middle School | Florida, FL
- Daniel Arredondo | Amistad High School | California, CA
- Doreen Merritt | Elms Elementary School | New Jersey, NJ
The 2023-2024 Custodians are Key contest will launch in September 2023.
Give me a quick version of the rules.
Sure, here are the main points:
- You must be 14 years of age or older to nominate
- You may nominate your custodian once, however custodians can be nominated more than once by different people
- Your custodian must be 18 years of age or older and work at a K-12 school in the United States or Canada, excluding Quebec
- Your nomination may be used in marketing messaging in the future
Full Contest Rules