Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T12 Compact Battery Ride-On Floor Scrubber
Get the power of a heavy-duty floor scrubber with the compact, easily maneuverable T12 Compact Battery Ride-On Floor Scrubber. Engineered for easy operation and maintenance, the T12 combines innovative features and substantial power for an effective clean.
- Experience heavy-duty power and a wide scrub path without sacrificing maneuverability.
- Save money, increase safety and reduce environmental impact with optional ec-H2O™ technology.
- Clean floors from edge-to-edge with an optional scrubbing side brush that extends the cleaning path by 28 percent.
Cleaning Path: 32 in / 800 mm, 41 in / 1040 mm
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4.5 hours
Machine Type: Ride-On
Pad RPMs: Up to 325 rpm (disk) / 600 rpm (cylindrical)
Recovery Tank Capacity: 44 gal / 166 L
Solution Tank Capacity: 35 gal / 132 L
Squeegee Width: 39 in / 990 mm
Charger type: On-board and Off-board
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 72160 sq ft / 6660 sq m
Head Type: Disk, Cylindrical
Main Down Pressure: Up to 250 lb / 114 kg
Power Source: Battery
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Sound Level: As low as 62 dBA
T12 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Count on Tennant durability and reliability as well as our exclusive technologies on the T12 Compact Battery Ride-on Scrubber to reduce your cost of ownership and improve your bottom line.
- Increase productivity by extending the scrub path with a side-brush and using an integrated vacuum wand for spot-cleaning and spills.
- Reduce the need to purchase chemicals when you add optional ec-H2O™ technology, which electrically converts water to clean, sanitize and disinfect surfaces.
- Spend less time training employees on chemical handling with optional ec-H2O™ technology.
- Learn more about ec-H2O™ technology
Get Heavy-duty Compact Performance
Innovative features deliver substantial power for satisfying cleaning results. Tackle tough cleaning jobs with the T12 Compact Battery Ride-on Scrubber's impressive main scrub head down-pressure and reach more spaces with a small, compact footprint and tight turning radius.
Enhance Facility Image
Achieve an overall cleaner environment and maintain image-enhancing, polished concrete floors with the Tennant T12 Ride-on Scrubber’s innovative product features and cleaning technologies.
- Leave floors streak-free and virtually dry with genuine TennantTrue® squeegees and effective vacuum system.
- Maintain polished concrete floors with the 1.0 hp (0.75 kW) brush motor.
- Clean floors from edge-to-edge with the optional scrubbing side-brush.
- Perform convenient off-machine spot-cleaning or spill recovery with the optional integrated vacuum wand.
- Achieve consistent, cost-effective cleaning with QA Controls™ by locking in ideal machine settings for your unique cleaning needs.
Maintain Health & Safety
Promote a quiet, healthy cleaning environment for machine operators, employees and visitors with T12 Compact Battery Ride-on Scrubber options and features.
- Reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents with optional, detergent free ec-H2O™ technology and the Tennant T-12’s high-performance squeegee and vacuum system that leaves floors dry and safe for traffic.
- Easily board the T12 Compact Battery Ride-on Scrubber’s large operator compartment from either side.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Experience worry-free cleaning power with this compact floor scrubber that is engineered by Tennant for easy operation and maintenance.
- Reduce maintenance costs by using a sealed, controlled-speed, brushless 1.2 hp (.89 kW) AC propel motor.
- Protect the front and rear of the machine from impact damage with an optional heavy-duty front bumper and a rear squeegee protection kit.
- Accommodate operators of different heights with intuitive controls, excellent visibility and enhanced ergonomics.
- Easily maneuver the scrubber while cleaning controls stay fixed in the center of the steering wheel with the Touch-n-Go™ Control Module (T12 XP).
- Simplify maintenance of the T12 Compact Battery Ride-on Scrubber by following easy-to-identify checkpoints.
- Reduce the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes with the Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter and a built-in brush-wear indicator.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* Required Fields