Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
2018 Carpet Trends
Posted in Industry News & Trends,
Carpeted Flooring Trends for Businesses
As with most design and décor elements, carpet styles and trends change over time to accommodate business need, budget, aesthetic and maintenance. If you are in the market for carpet, you likely have noticed some of the trends below in your search.
- Carpet manufacturers are using technology to create new patterns and features, such as waterproofing and stain proofing.
- Different textures are on the rise, such as using ribbed carpet tiles in office spaces.
- Layouts and patterns continue to evolve and are being used to make a statement.
- Almost all carpet is now being made from recycled materials, including recycled plastic bottles.
- Carpet tiles are very common, as they are easy to install, easy to replace and offer endless pattern options.
- Gray tones are still the top dog when it comes to color choice.
While carpet is generally pleasant to look at, it needs regular cleaning and maintenance like any other floor. We recommend using the DIRT methodology for cleaning carpeted floors to ensure your carpets are properly cared for.