Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T20 Industrial Ride-On Floor Scrubber
Achieve high-performance results in the toughest environments with the T20 Industrial Ride-On Floor Scrubber. The T20 delivers significant cleaning power with an exceptional scrubbing and water recovery system. This rider scrubber is easy to operate and maintain and helps improve a facility's image by providing consistent, heavy-duty cleaning results.
- Achieve consistent cleaning results with aggressive scrubbing and MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology.
- Maximize productivity and clean up to three times longer than conventional scrubbing with ec-H2O™ technology.
- Transform cleaning operations with Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Simplify use with the T20's Touch-n-Go™ control panel, featuring a 1-Step™ start button that remembers previous settings.
- Improve visibility with cab-forward design, open sightlines, and steering-wheel-mounted controls.
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Cleaning Path: 40 in / 1020 mm, 42 in / 1070 mm, 54 in / 1370 mm, 56 in / 1420 mm
Machine Type: Ride-On
Power Source: Gas, LPG, Diesel
Sound Level: As low as 84 dBA
Squeegee Width: 51 in / 1300 mm
Head Type: Disk, Cylindrical
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 130680 sq ft / 17560 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Continuous
Recovery Tank Capacity: 95 gal / 360 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 230 rpm (disk) / 480 rpm (cylindrical)
Solution Tank Capacity: 80 or 125 gal / 303 or 473 L
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
T20 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Reduce cost of ownership with the Tennant T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Ride-on Scrubber, which provides excellent cleaning performance, water- and chemical-saving technologies and quality construction.
- Clean more, faster by expanding your cleaning path with an optional scrubbing side brush.
- Save on chemical purchasing, storing, handling and mixing with water-saving ec-H2O™ technology, which electrically activates water into an innovative cleaning solution.
- Protect your asset from damage upon impact with a heavy-duty wraparound steel bumper and optional rear squeegee guard.
- Extend machine life with heavy-gauge steel frame and corrosion-resistant Duramer™ body construction.
- Increase continuous operating time by recycling cleaning chemicals using ES® Extended Scrubbing.
Maintain Health & Safety
Protect employees, facilities and operators with this ride-on scrubber’s eyes-forward controls, built-in safety-enhancing features and help control silica dust exposure.
- Concerned about OSHA compliance with silica exposure control plans? Choose Tennant's high-efficiency scrubbers for water flooding, an OSHA-allowable silica dust control method.
- Ensure operator safety and comfort with improved sightlines, steering-wheel-mounted controls and operator foot and leg protection.
- Reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents with ec-H2O™ technology and a Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee that provides exceptional water pickup.
- Promote safe operation with PerformanceView™ on the optional Pro-Panel™, which allows operators to view the scrubbed path without turning around.
- Protect operators from falling objects and debris with an optional overhead guard.
- Reduce the potential for mold and odors with easy-to-clean solution and recovery tanks that allow for complete visual inspection and cleanout.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Maximize uptime with this easy-to-operate and maintain ride-on scrubber.
- Reduce training and simplify operation with a Touch-n-Go™ control module featuring 1-Step™ start button.
- Streamline machine operation with optional Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Minimize downtime with an easy-access design that offers quick service access and visibility to on-board diagnostics.
- Reduce time spent on maintenance with maintenance touch points and easy, no-tool squeegee and brush access.
Enhance Facility Image
Count on consistent results even in the toughest environments with this ride-on scrubber’s exceptional cleaning capabilities and heavy-duty construction.
- Leave a clean path with a Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee that provides exceptional water pickup.
- Extend your cleaning coverage by easily cleaning hard-to-reach areas with optional high-powered pressure washer.
- Protect your facility and machine from damage with cushioned corner rollers.
- Achieve consistent results with MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology, which provides consistent power to the brush drive motors regardless of floor surface changes.
- Get the flexibility to meet the requirements of your environment with dual cylindrical brushes or three gimbal-mounted disc brushes.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* Required Fields