Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
i-mop Lite Walk-Behind Floor Scrubber
Exceed cleaning standards and enhance safety of operators and others with the i-mop® Lite. Its highly efficient and maneuverability makes it ideal for tight spaces and obstacles. The lightweight design makes it easy to use while still getting a powerful level of clean.
i-mop Lite FEATURES
- Simplify operation and training with intuitive controls.
- Minimize down time and easily replace, change cleaning solution, or empty recovery water in a sink with detachable tanks.
- Help prevent potential damage to the vacuum motor with the automatic angle shutoff which stops operation when the handle is placed below 32 degrees.
- Have continuous run-time with rechargeable modular battery packs, swapping out and recharging with three batteries (single battery included, spares sold separately).
- Keep solution pushed toward the center rather than splashing off to the side of the machine with splash guards.
i-mop Lite SPECIFICATIONS
Cleaning Path: 14.5 in / 368 mm
Estimated Run Time: Up to 45 minutes
Machine Height: 47.2 in / 1200 mm
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Pad RPMs: Up to 500 rpm
Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.06 gal / 4 L
Solution Tank Capacity: .79 gal / 3L
Weight: 36.38 lbs / 16.5 kg (with battery and water)
Charger type: Off-board
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 15069 sq ft / 1400 sq m
Head Type: Disk
Machine Length: 13.4 in / 340 mm
Main Down Pressure: Up to 28.6 lb / 13 kg
Power Source: Battery
Service Plans: Pay as You Go
Sound Level: As low as 68 dBA
Machine Width: 16.9 in / 430 mm
i-mop Lite KEY BENEFITS
Mobile and Accessible
The i-mop Lite is a highly maneuverable small space scrubber that can maneuver 360 degrees allowing the user to clean in tight spaces.
- Easily pick up, carry, store and use the scrubber with its lightweight structure and minimal footprint.
- Easy to move while not in operation with the back wheels.
- Perfect for mobile cleaning in multiple locations.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
The i-mop Lite’s ergonomic design allows for effective cleaning while providing a strain-free operator experience.
- Park when needed with the stop and go parking stand.
- Maintenance made simple with easily removable brushes, tanks and batteries.
Enhance Facility Image
Reliable scrubbing performance from a straight-forward, quality micro-scrubber that provides consistent up-time to keep your facility looking great.
- Clean up to 15,069 ft2 / 1,400 m2 hourly and a run time of 45 minutes per charge with Lithium-Ion battery technology.
- Achieve up to 90% cleaner surfaces by utilizing the powerful twin counter-rotating 500 RPM brushes for soil removal proven by ATP test data.
- Cleans more efficiently and effectively than the traditional mop and bucket.
i-mop Lite PARTS
i-mop Lite DOCUMENTATION
i-mop Lite SERVICE
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* Required Fields