Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T500 Walk-Behind Floor Scrubbers
Deliver predictable results, extend machine life, and reduce cost of ownership with a suite of innovative technologies. The T500 walk-behind floor scrubber provides optimal performance and consistent results on virtually any hard floor surface condition while lowering cleaning costs. Help make your cleaning operation more productive and consistent by choosing from multiple cleaning heads, including an orbital head, and a variety of optional innovative technologies. Model T500 replaces Model T5.
- Deliver predictable cleaning results with operator lock-out, on-demand tutorial videos and Zone Settings™ with customizable labels using Pro-Panel™ LCD touch screen technology.
- Increase battery life, extend battery run-time and easily optimize long-term battery performance with a nearly maintenance-free automatic battery watering system.
- Choose from disk, cylindrical or orbital scrubbing heads in a range of cleaning path widths on this mid-sized scrubber.
- Effectively remove floor finish without expensive stripping chemicals with the 28 in / 700 mm orbital cleaning head option, which includes a 2,000 hour / 3-year isolator warranty.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 35200 sq ft / 3270 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 5.9 hours
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 27 gal / 102 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 220 rpm (disk) / 1500 rpm (cylindrical) / 2200 rmp (orbital)
Solution Tank Capacity: 22.5 gal / 85 L
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Charger type: On-board
Cleaning Path: 26 in / 650 mm, 28 in / 700 mm, 32 in / 800 mm
Head Types: Disk, Cylindrical, Orbital
Main Down Pressure: Up to 170 lb / 77 kg
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 66.5 dBA (quiet mode 61.7)
Squeegee Width: 38.3 in / 973 mm, 41.3 in / 1051 mm, 46.6 in / 1184 mm
T500 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Extend machine life and reduce costs of ownership with an innovative suite of technologies and durable components.
- Maximize battery productivity with the exclusive patent-pending Smart-Fill™ technology, an optional on-board, automatic battery watering system.
- Clean virtually any hard surface condition and maximize your return on investment with a wide range of cleaning heads, including a 28 in / 700 mm orbital option.
- Help reduce breakdowns and simplify training and preventative daily maintenance with yellow touch-points on common maintenance areas.
Maintain Health & Safety
Innovative features maintain health and safety of operators, customers and the environment.
- Virtually eliminate the need for caustic floor stripping chemicals with the use of the orbital scrub head which allows for chemical-free floor finish removal.
- Reduce handling of daily cleaning chemicals with optional ec-H2O NanoClean® technology.*
- Improve operator ergonomics through updated and enhanced controls that put the propel switch and speed setting within easy reach.
- Prevent safety issues related to overfilling batteries with Smart-Fill automatic battery watering, which fills batteries correctly every time.
Enhance Facility Image
Deliver predictable results and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of your floor, enhancing your facility's image.
- Evenly and effectively remove floor finish with one of the highest orbital standard down pressure settings at 170 lb / 77 kg.
- Validate cleaning, differentiate your operations and develop optimal cleaning program protocols with optional IRIS® Asset Manager.
- Reduce risk of slips and falls with redesigned squeegee and integrated p-trap that improves water pick‐up and prevents water drips after cleaning.
- Easily standardize cleaning operations with programmable Zone Settings and customizable labels for your facility.
Minimize Environmental Impact
Reduce environmental impact through detergent-free cleaning technologies.
- Decrease the use of daily floor cleaning chemicals and the amount of water needed with optional detergent-free ec-H2O® NanoClean technology.
- Minimize noise levels to as low as 62 dBA and allow for easy daytime cleaning without disruption with the Quiet-Mode™ low dBA setting.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* Required Fields
* ec-H2O NanoClean® technology is not suitable for all soils, including heavy concentrations of fats and oils. Depending on the type of soil, conventional chemical cleaners may be required.