Your shopping cart is empty.
We recently published our 11th annual Corporate Sustainability Report for 2019 and we are proud to share our accomplishments towards our four focus areas. A few highlights include:
- 2019 was the third consecutive year that Tennant Company earned a score of A- from the CDP Climate Change Program, giving Tennant Company the Leadership level distinction for our sector.
- We achieved 12 Sustainability Targets with the launch of new products in 2019
- We recycled over 4,500 tons of industrial materials globally
- Our Holland, MI facility exemplified our core value of stewardship and volunteered 185% more than in any previous year
The report highlights many more projects and achievements from our operations globally that have contributed to our continued progress towards our objectives, goals and metrics set for our four focus areas:
- Products: Commitment to creating and commercializing breakthrough, sustainable cleaning technologies.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions/Energy: Reduce GHG emissions used in our operations and along our value chain
- Waste: Commitment to becoming a zero-waste enterprise
- People & Communities: Unquestionable integrity and community involvement, including:
- Intentional giving
- Company ethics & human rights
- Environment, facilities and safety
We invite you to check out the report and learn more about Tennant Company and our Sustainability efforts