Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- View All
- View Photos
- View Videos
T16 Battery Ride-On Floor Scrubber
Reduce your cost to clean with this battery-powered ride-on floor scrubber, designed for quiet operation anytime, anywhere at 68 dBA. The floor scrubber's user-friendly design and Touch-n-Go™ controls ensure easy operation and three sustainable technologies are available to minimize the rider scrubber's environmental impact: ec-H2O™ technology and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- Choose from cost-saving Tennant innovations: ec-H2O™ technology and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- Clean up to three times longer with a single tank of water when using ec-H2O™.
- Get a heavy-duty clean in extreme environments without wear and tear on walls and fixtures.
- Use this quiet scrubber in noise-sensitive areas at any time without disturbing customers, employees, students or visitors.
Cleaning Path: 36 in / 900 mm, 45 in / 1145 mm, 46 in / 1170 mm
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4 hours
Machine Type: Ride-On
Pad RPMs: Up to 300 rpm (disk) / 500 rpm (cylindrical)
Recovery Tank Capacity: 60 gal / 225 L
Solution Tank Capacity: 50 or 75 gal / 190 or 280 L
Squeegee Width: 42 in / 1065 mm
Charger type: On-board, Off-board
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 89100 sq ft / 8230 sq m
Head Type: Disk, Cylindrical
Main Down Pressure: Up to 250 lb / 114 kg
Power Source: Battery
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Sound Level: As low as 68-71 dBA
T16 KEY BENEFITS
Reduce Cost to Clean
Achieve up to 20 percent lower cost of ownership for the life of the Tennant T16 ride-on floor scrubber based on acquisition cost, consumables and maintenance.
- Extend component life and reduce maintenance costs with the AC brushless propelling motor that operates more efficiently than traditional DC motors.
- Clean up to three times longer with a single tank of water when using ec-H2O™ technology.
- Use 66 percent less detergent than traditional cleaning methods with ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- Prevent costly squeegee damage and protect your facility with breakaway rear squeegee.
Maintain Health & Safety
Reduce detergent usage and handling with ec-H2O™ technology, certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) to reduce risk of slip-and-fall injuries.
- Reduce operator fatigue and safely operate with controls placed in the center of the steering wheel for easy access.
- Improve handling of debris with an optional dry sweeping system that captures dust in a self-contained filter bag for easy disposal.
- Reduce chemical usage, chemical handling, and risk of slip and fall injuries with innovative ec-H2O™ technology.
- Protect operators from falling objects with the available overhead guard.
Enhance Facility Image
Maintain a high standard of consistent clean with options that extend cleaning to hard-to-reach areas. These include an on-board vacuum wand, scrubbing side brush and pre-sweep.
- Leave a clean path with the Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee system that provides excellent water recovery.
- Maintain a high standard of consistently clean floors in your facility with the on-board wand that extends cleaning to hard-to-reach areas.
- Enjoy a cleaner facility with an increased cleaning path in hard-to-reach areas with the optional scrubbing side brush.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
User-friendly design enables operators to work more efficiently, helping to maximize uptime and make maintenance easier.
- Allow operators to keep both hands on the wheel, even while changing scrub functions, with a Touch-n-Go™ steering-wheel-mounted control module.
- Prevent messy spills and overflow with the variable drain valve.
- Deliver an easy and efficient service experience with technician-friendly design.
- Easily ensure daily maintenance items are checked with easy to identify yellow maintenance touch points.
- Increase ease of use with the new Insta-Fit™ Brush Adapter, which reduces the time and effort required to replace or change disk brushes.
IRIS® Asset Manager offers intelligent insights and key performance metrics to help manage and monitor your machines and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
Keep your Tennant equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Tennant representative will be in touch.
* Required Fields